Monday, December 10, 2012

Facebook Page

At the request of a reader, I have started a Facebook Page where people can interact.  I'm not really an expert Facebook user, so any tips are welcome.  I'm not even sure how to make the page searchable, but you can find it here.  I definitely plan to post blog links, as well as quick updates when available.  I welcome your input.

Update: I have claimed a user name for this page.  Since Facebook seems to filter for the word "scam" in user names, the page can be found at http://www.facebook.com/protectingthebirthcommunity.  Thanks for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Great!

    I'd reccommend posting links to a couple of the recent blog posts...it works better if you post them, and then your fans can share them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Birth Scam, please check your g-mail! ;-) Not sure if you check it regularly...

    ReplyDelete