Saturday, May 12, 2012

Backup

[Post updated with a change in approach.  Even though I had the foresight to back up the blog, I was apparently lacking other information or preparation.  Thank you for your patience while I get content reposted.]

Welcome to Birth Scam Report, a temporary source of information and community for readers of the Brio Vent blog.  This blog is not owned, controlled, or endorsed by the owner of Brio Vent.  Under the circumstances, I doubt she'll come after me for plagiarism or anything else.

Brio Vent is temporarily down.  I had a feeling that the Brio Bunch might try to pull something to disable the blog, so I backed up the content.  Since that happened, I published the content on this new blog in order to keep it available to the public.  I have temporarily unpublished the original posts due to some concerns expressed by readers in comments and private messages, but will be rewriting content and posting it as quickly as I am able. This blog is not pretty right now, that will come with time if needed.  There may be some bugs with links that I missed, if that happens please let me know. When the real Brio Vent comes back up, I will gladly turn over any new content posted and delete this blog.

This blog is intended to be like Brio Vent in most ways, but you might have noticed the new picture: a hydra.  The hydra is a character from Greek mythology that had many heads.  If one head was cut off, two heads would grow to replace it.  This blog is a hydra for Brio.  If they cut down one blog that shares the truth about them, a new one will grow in its place.  Maybe even two, or more, if other people want to start blogs to share the truth about Brio Birth, or just mirror this one.  The combined strength of the people they have hurt is bigger than their bullying.

While this blog has a different owner, the purpose remains the same, a safe place to share your truth, and the same rules apply.  Defenders of Brio Birth are welcome to go post on one of the many pages where only positive comments about Brio Birth are allowed.  No libelous statements, but opinions and experiences are welcome.  I do reserve the right to delete comments that run against these guidelines.  If you would like to share a story anonymously, please e-mail me at birthscamreport@gmail.com.  When commenting, you may comment anonymously, but please consider using Name/URL to identify yourself  and/or your post.  Remember that the goal of venting is to share experiences that have been censored on other pages, and to promote healing from what we have all suffered.

No comments:

Post a Comment